EC Interface to SDRAM Controller
- Designed with synthesizable HDL for ASIC and PLD synthesis.
- SDRAM controller interface directly with MIPS EC interface and user interface.
- Built-in arbitration between two access ports.
- Second access port allows memory sharing with user logic devices.
- Dual write buffer for simultaneous write posting and SDRAM access.
- Address pipeline and separate read and write data phases are supported.
- Zero wait state burst data transfer on both MIPS EC interface and SDRAM.
- Operates on both discrete SDRAM chips and PC100/133 SDRAM DIMM.
- Supports industrial standard SDRAM from 64Mbit to 256Mbit device sizes.
- Pipeline access allows continues data transfer without wasted cycle.
- Fast page access on row address matching.
- Independent row address matching for each of the 4 SDRAM banks.
- Programmable memory size: 4, 8, 16 and 32 bits per SDRAM.
- Programmable SDRAM access timing parameters.
- Automatic refresh generation with programmable refresh intervals.