EC314 4-Lane PCI-Express Bus Controller
See EC310 for 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint Controller
- Compliant to PCI Express Specification 1.1 for 4-lane end point.
- Supports all 3 layers of PCI Express protocol.
- Simple user interface to send and receive requests from the PCI Express Link with address and data bus.
- Automatically generates and decodes all PCI Express packets and header information.
- Handles all PCI Express protocols, ordering rules, flow control, LCRC, error checking, replay, scrambling and lane training.
- Includes all PCI Express configuration and power management registers.
- Lane reversal and polarity inversion are supported by the core.
- Identical user interface as 1-lane IP core ease design migration.
- High performance design delivers close to 100% of the theoretical bandwidth in real applications.
- Multiple posted requests and pending request queues.
- 4-lane design supports up to 10Gbps.
- Optional AHB user interface and DMA transfer.
- Synthesizable RTL code for ASIC and FPGA implementations.
- Standard PIPE interface supports for on-chip PHY cores and external PHY chips.