- Fully supports PCI bus specification 2.2 and PCI bridge specification 1.1.
- Designed for ASIC and PLD implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
- Independent asynchronous PCI clocks on primary and secondary bus.
- Convert bus transactions between primary bus and secondary bus.
- Combined bus master and target functions on both primary bus and secondary bus.
- Master function
- Initiate PCI memory and IO read/write
- Automatic transfer restart on target retry and disconnect
- Initiate type 0 and type 1 configuration access on secondary bus
- Target function
- Memory or IO read/write
- Receives type 0 and type 1 configuration access on primary bus
- Posted memory write transaction and delay transaction on all other transaction types
- Dual write buffer on each direction supports posted memory write.
- Supports prefetchable and non-prefetchable memory read.
- Delay transaction processes IO read/write, configuration read/write and memory read transactions.
- Supports target retry, disconnect, master abort and target abort terminations.
- Parity generation and parity error detection.
- Includes all PCI-PCI bridge specific configuration registers.
- Supports high speed bus request and bus parking.
- Optional PCI bus arbiter with fix, rotating, and custom priority.