CompactFlash/PCMCIA Host Controller
See EP512 for CompactFlash/PCMCIA Host Controller with EXCA registers
- Compliant with PC Card Standard 8.0, PCMCIA 2.1/JIEDA 4.2 and Compact-Flash 1.4
- Allows host bus devices to access CompactFlash and PC Card/PCMCIA devices.
- Simple user interface optimized for on-chip bus connection.
- Dual clock design allows the user interface and the Card interface to operate at different clock domains.
- User interface supports 32-bit and 64-bit data.
- In PC Card/PCMCIA mode, supports attribute memory access, common memory access and IO access.
- In CompactFlash mode, supports attribute memory access, common memory access, IO access and IDE mode access.
- Converts 64/32-bit CPU access to multiple 8-bit or 16-bit accesses.
- Supports burst access by CPU. Burst access dispatched as multiple single accesses to the CompactFlash/PCMCIA interface.
- Direct mapping of host address space to card address space.
- CPU may operate at higher frequency while the card interface operates at lower frequency.
- Designed for ASIC and FPGA implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.
- CPU or generic user interace selection.
- External power switch support.
- Dual card interface.
- 82365SL compatible and EXCA register set.