SD/SDIO 2.0 MMC Host Controller
See EP553 for SD 3.0/eMMC 4.5 Host Controller
- Host controller for SDIO, SD memory card, and MMC interface.
- Allows host CPU to access SD and MMC devices.
- Simple user interface optimized for on-chip bus connection.
- User interface supports 32-bit and 64-bit data.
- Options for AHB, APB, PLB, Wishbone, SH4, Avalon and Generic user interface.
- Supports SDIO DMA operation for high speed data transfer.
- Implement SD host controller standard register set for support of standard SDIO development tool.
- Supports SDIOworx embedded SDIP stack/bus driver
- Fully programmable access timing.
- Hardware support of CRC error detection and interrupt generation
- Supports multi-function SD cards, command suspend, resume, and block transfers.
- Option to operate the user interface and card interface at different clock domains.
- Direct mapping of host address space to card address space.
- Designed for ASIC and FPGA implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.