EP563 SD/SDIO 3.0 Card Controller
- Compatible with SD/SDIO specification 3.0 with 1 and 4 bit data transfer.
- Option to support MMC 4.2 with 8-bit data width.
- Support SD, SPI and optional MMC bus protocol.
- Support standard capacity, high capacity (SDHC) and extended capacity (SDXC) memory cards.
- Support high speed and Ultra High Speed-I (UHS-I) modes including SDR25, SDR50, SDR104 and DDR50 bus speed.
- Up to maximum transfer rate of 104 Mbyte/sec.
- Simple 32-bit bus master interface to DMA data into user memory space.
- Selectable maximum block size from 512 to 16Kbytes.
- Each IO function includes up to 4096 bytes of data buffer.
- Process most commands automatically without user interference.
- Contains SD memory/SDIO standard slave register set.
- Hardware CRC generation and detection.
- Supports multi-function SDIO and SD Combo cards.
- Process SD 3.0 commands including speed class, tuning, voltage and block size control.
- Full CPRM security implementation.
- Password protection for SD cards.
- Options for AHB, APB, PLB, Wishbone, SH4, Avalon and Generic user interface.
- Options for interrupt-based user interface.