- Compliant with PCI bus specification 2.1 and 2.2.
- Convert PCI transaction to ISA bus transaction.
- Function as PCI target on PCI bus.
- Function as ISA master on ISA bus.
- Map PCI address space to ISA address space through Base Address Register.
- Supports 16-bit and 8-bit data transfer, memory and IO transfers on ISA bus.
- ISA bus operates on one-fourth the frequency of the PCI clock.
- Performs multiple ISA operations to transfer each 32-bit PCI word.
- Write buffer to speed up PCI-to-ISA write transfer.
- Support ISA devices with different speed by using NOWS# and CHRDY signals.
- Parity generation and parity error detection on PCI bus.
- Includes all PCI specific configuration registers.
- Fully synchronous design, no gated clock or transparent latch. All flip-flops are rising edge trigger.