CompactFlash/PCMCIA Host Controller with EXCA Registers
See EP510 for CompactFlash/PCMCIA Host Controller
- Compliant with PC Card Standard 8.0, PCMCIA 2.1/JIEDA 4.2 and CompactFlash 1.4.
- Allows host CPU to access CompactFlash, PC Card/PCMCIA devices.
- 82365SL-compatible register set, EXCA compatible.
- Access management and control through easy to use internal registers.
- Simple user interface optimized for on-chip bus connection.
- Option to integrate with other CPU bus slaves to support direct access by various CPU's including PowerPC, MPC860, ARM, SH2/3/4, MIPS, and ARC microprocessors.
- Supports attribute memory access, common memory access, IO access and IDE mode access in both PCMCIA card and Compact Flash modes.
- Converts 32-bit CPU access to multiple 8-bit or 16-bit accesses.
- Supports burst access by CPU. Burst access dispatched as multiple single accesses to the CompactFlash/PCMCIA interface.
- CPU may operate at higher frequency while the card interface is based on 33Mhz input clock.
- Card voltage sense support.
- Supports TPS2211A power switch and option to support TPS2226A.
- Single card interface design, extendable to dual card interface.
- Designed for ASIC and PLD implementations.
- Fully static design with edge triggered flip-flops.